Here is an introduction of the download settings of UniTube that will help you have a better understanding of UniTube and also have a smooth experience when downloading media files using UniTube.
Let's get started!
The preferences section of the program, allows you to change the following parameters:
1. You can select the number of simultaneous downloading tasks that can run concurrently to improve the efficiency of the downloading process
2. UniTube supports the files in video and audio formats. You can choose a format from the “Download” option in the Preference settings to save the file in audio or video version.
3. Use the “Quality” option in Preferences to change the quality of the video that you want to download.
4. Choose the language of the subtitle from the drop-down list of subtitle settings. UniTube supports 45 languages for now.
5. The target location for the downloaded files can also be selected in the Preferences section.
6. Additional settings like the “Auto Download Subtitles” and “Auto Resume Unfinished Tasks on Startup” can also be customized according to your needs.
7. Check “Burn subtitle/CC to the output video” to allow UniTube to burn the subtitle automatically to the videos.
8. Just as you can set the download speed, you can also set the connection options in the in-app proxy that is part of the preference settings.
Check “Enable Proxy” and then enter the information requested, including HTTP Proxy, port, account, password and more.
You can enable “Unlimited Speed Mode” on by clicking on the lightning bolt icon in the lower-left corner of the interface and then choosing “Unlimited.”
If you don’t want UniTube to use up too much of the bandwidth resources, you can choose to set the bandwidth usage at a lower speed.
All videos are downloaded in MP4 format by default. If you want to download the videos in any other format, you can use the “Download then Convert Mode.”
Before starting the download, click on the “Download then Convert” option in the top-right corner and then select the output format you would like to use in the dropdown menu that appears.
The pause and resume feature on UniTube YouTube Downloader is a feature that is designed to make the download process more flexible.
If for some reason you wanted to stop the download, you can just click “Pause All” and then resume all downloads later by clicking on “Resume All.”