VidJuice UniTube video downloader allows you to download online videos from over 10,000 websites, including Tik Tok, YT, Instagram, Vimeo and more.
Follow this step-by-step guide to download your desired online videos to your computer.
1. On your computer, install and launch the VidJuice UniTube video downloader.
2. Open the desired streaming website through your system browser. Copy the URL from the video you wish to download.
3. In the VidJuice UniTube video downloader tab, Choose the "Preferences" from the menu and select the desired output format and video quality for the video you would like to download.
4. Then paste the URL link by clicking "Paste URL".
5. If you want to download multiple URLs simultaneously, choose the "Multiple URLs" option from the drop-down menu of Paste URLs, then click the botton "Download".
In order to download multiple URLs unlimited, we suggest to buy a program license and you will get all functions in one click. Know more about the licenses price of VidJuice UniTube >>
6. Once your chosen video has been analysed by UniTube, it will begin downloading. The download progress and remaining time will be indicated by the progress bar.
If necessary, it is possible to pause and resume the downloading process. You can select "Pause All" or "Resume All" to manage multiple files.
7. When your videos have finished downloading, you will be able to locate the video downloads in your selected file location path on your computer.
The "Finished" tab will also enable you to search and manage your video downloads.
Next: How to Download Playlist