With VidJuice UniTube, you can easily download the videos of your YT channel or content from other channels so that you can watch the videos from your favorite channel while offline.
Simply follow our guide below. To avoid legal action, it is important that you read our content licensing disclaimer prior to using our software.
1. Download, install and then run VidJuice UniTube on your Windows or Mac computer.
2. On YT, select the channel you would like to download, then copy the channel link, which should appear in the same format as the following examples: https://www.youtube.com/user/username or https://www.youtube.com/channelname.
3. Go to UniTube, select the desired output format and video quality from the "Preferences" Settings.
4. In the UniTube main interface, select ‘Paste URL ’.
5. UniTube will retrieve all data regarding the selected channel, please wait for a while. When the analysis is finished, please confirm the videos and formats you want to download, then click ‘Download’ to proceed.
6. UniTube will then start to download the videos of the channel. You can choose to pause single video or all videos as your need during the download process.
7. Once the download is complete, you can easily find your downloaded media files in the location path you chose before. You can also manage the downloaded files from the "Finished" tab.