VidJuice UniTube supports downloading and converting videos into MP3 and M4A formats to enable the extraction of audio from video files.
Please follow the steps below to download online videos to MP3.
1. Install and launch VidJuice UniTube on your computer.
2. Open the desired streaming website via your system browser. Copy the URL from the video you wish to download.
3. In the UniTube interface, opt to download the video in MP3 format. Select ‘Paste URL’ and begin downloading the video.
If you want to download the whole playlist to MP3 format, simply copy the URL of the playlist you want to download. UniTube will analyze and recognize it as well.
4. The remaining download time and further processing details will be indicated by the progress bar. You can pause the downloading process at any time by clicking on ‘Pause’ and continue downloading by clicking ‘Resume’.
5. Locate the downloaded MP3 files in your selected file destination path after the downloading process is finished.